If you hold an eligible Pension or Concession Card, you may apply for discounted accounts and assistance programs. To receive water and sewerage concession you must:

  • Be the rate payer or owner of the property
  • Only use the property for residential purposes

Eligible cards include:

  • Centrelink Pension Concession Card
  • Centrelink Health Care Card
  • Department of Veterans’ Affairs Pension Concession Card
  • Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold Repatriation Health Care Card for all conditions

Please refer to the Department of Human Services http://www.dhs.vic.gov.au/concessions for more information about eligibility criteria.

To qualify, the name and address on your water account must match the details on your concession card and be your primary residence. If you hold one of the cards listed above, please phone our customer service staff on 1300 360 007 for verification and registration or complete the online form below.

To be eligible for a concession account, you must register your concession details with us. The concession is automatically deducted from your account (you cannot present your concession card and pay over the counter if you have not already lodged your concession details). By providing your concession details, you authorise us to confirm your eligibility with Centrelink or the Department of Veterans Affairs.

If you are no longer entitled to a concession, you must contact us.

Concession Registration Form