Some of our customers are supplied Water by Agreement (WBA). A property will be classed as Water by Agreement if:
- The property has no direct access to the GVW reticulated water main and is supplied via a private service;
- The property is located outside of the Corporation's water district boundary;
- GVW cannot guarantee water pressure to the property;
- Water supply is untreated raw water; or
- A combination of the above
Unless the connection is from a raw water main, Water by Agreement customers receive the same water as customers who are connected to the reticulated water supply. However, the water quality and water pressure cannot be guaranteed. Our Customer Charter does not apply for Water by Agreement customers.
All WBA customers are responsible for the maintenance and repairs to their private service. Please see the Water by Agreement Information Sheet for more details.