Request a Water Information Statement

If you are selling your house, your solicitor or conveyancer will need to apply for a Water Information Statement. You can download a Water Information Statement Request Form (PDF, 99kb) and submit it online.

Request an Information Statement update

If you need to request a financial update for an active Water Information Statement, you can fill out our online form.

Apply for a special meter reading

If you're moving house, or selling your home, you may need to organise a special meter reading so we can finalise your account for the property. 

To arrange a special meter reading outside your normal billing cycle, download an application form (PDF, 63kb) and send it back to us with the fee shown on the application form.

You can find more information on all of these topics on our Selling Your House page