Skip to content Skip to navigation

Goulburn Valley Water

FAULTS & EMERGENCIES: 1800 454 500

Building Approval Application

All building or construction works require an application to be submitted to us to check for easements or assets which may be impacted by the construction works.

This application is usually completed by the local council in the building permit application procedure, however Licensed Building Consultants acting as agents for local government, may also apply.

If you are an owner builder, you must submit the building application form in addition to applying for a building permit with your local council.