We have various wage classifications and rates of pay ranging from junior employees through to executive management. Commencement salaries are dependent on qualifications and experience.
Each position description has a Wage Classification listed that is relevant to the job. Click here for details of these classifications which can also be found in our Enterprise Agreement below.
In addition we are also committed to providing our employees with the following:
- Rostered Days Off
- Four weeks Annual Leave
- 12 days Personal Leave each year (Sick/Carers Leave)
- 14 weeks paid Maternity Leave, 10 keep in touch days
- Paid Parental Leave/Adoption Leave
- Purchased Leave
- Professional Development opportunities
- Personal Appraisal and Coaching Plan (PACP)
- Career Progression Plans
- Networking including participation in industry conferences and forums
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary Sacrifice to Superannuation
- Study Leave and assistance
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Social Club activities and events
Superannuation is in accordance with Superannuation Guarantee requirements and our contribution is 9.5%.
Hours of Work and Leave
Hours of work vary depending on the type of job you do. Generally staff work a 38 hour week, Monday to Friday.
Work hours are negotiated for part-time, SEO and EMT staff and form part of individual agreements. Details about leave provisions can be found in Part 4 of our Enterprise Agreement below.
Further details about employment with us can be found in our Enterprise Agreement.