- About Us
- Latest News
- Five year pricing decision for Goulburn Valley Water
- Water Survey Underway
- Goulburn Valley Water Customer Advisory Group is seeking new member
- Goulburn Valley Water Learning Centre up and running
- Stage 2 Water Restrictions to continue for Pyalong customers
- GVW Prices to remain lowest in Victoria
- GVW appoints new General Manager Technical Services
- Introduction of Stage 2 Water Restrictions for Pyalong
- Introduction of Stage 1 Water Restrictions for Pyalong
- Earthy Taste and Odour in Euroa's Water Supply
- Your town water supply during a major bushfire
- Tykes Taptastic Day Out
- Employment Opportunities
- Community Consultation
24 February 2012
Construction works along Albion Street, Kyabram, will soon be underway to improve the reliability of the sewer main servicing Goulburn Valley Water (GVW) customers in the area.
GVW District Manager, Mr Neville Whittaker, said more than 145 metres of aging sewer main will be replaced over a period of two weeks.
“Customers can expect the normal service to be available throughout construction unless specifically advised”, Mr Whittaker said.
“However, we do anticipate some minor inconvenience regarding traffic given the new main will run parallel to Albion Street so we ask that residents remain vigilant when driving in the area,” he said.
Civil engineering contractors, Infratec, have been engaged to undertake the works.
Overall, these $40,000 pipeline works will improve the reliability of the sewer main. “Completion of the works is anticipated by early March 2012,” Mr Whittaker said.
For more information please contact Michaela Sargeant on 5832 0471 or email@example.com.