- About Us
- Latest News
- Cancellation of Boil Water Notice – Kyabram and Merrigum
- Boil Water Notice for Kyabram and Merrigum customers
- Treated Recycled Water to be Released into the Mosquito Drain: Tatura
- Flow meter upgrade at Shepparton Water Treatment Plant
- New Manager for South East District
- Annual Customer Satisfaction Survey
- The Biggest Ever (Laurie Gleeson) Dinner
- Nagambie water treatment plant upgrade progressing to next stage
- 'Water Only School' launch - Merrigum Primary School, April 14
- Balaclava Rd Water Main Replacement - Shepparton
- Northern Victoria Saline Management Project
- Longwood water quality improves - Plant back in action.
- Water Main Replacement Works in Nagambie
- Water mains to be replaced in Cobram
- Longwood Water Supply impacted by fire and rain
- Goulburn Valley Water Sewer Rehabilitation Program 2014/2015
- Goulburn Valley Water wants your input
- Recycling facilities established at wastewater management facilities
- Tallarook Water Main Replacement Works - Sanctuary Road
- Water pressure interruption for Dookie residents
- Proposed Extension and Diminishment to the Broadford Sewerage District
- Proposed Extension and Diminishment to the Broadford Water District
- Tatura Water Tower Upgrade – Abseilers to Erect Temporary Netting
- Introduction of Stage 1 Water Restrictions for Pyalong
- Employment Opportunities
- Community Consultation
23 September 2011
Improvement works by Goulburn Valley Water (GVW) will soon commence on a water main in central Seymour.
GVW District Manager, Ian Matheson, said approximately 490m of ageing water main will be replaced. “The works will improve both the reliability and flow rate for the area. It is also expected to contribute to more consistent water quality.”
Works to replace the main extend along Watson and Wimble Streets, beginning at Moyle Street and continuing up to Oak Street. “We anticipate some minor inconvenience for traffic so ask that residents remain clear of these areas where possible,” Mr Matheson said.
The $180,000 project is being undertaken by construction company Infratec International Pty Ltd. “The works will be carried out over a 3 week period, with an anticipated project completion in late October 2011,” he said.
To report a service issue residents can contact GVW’s 24 hour customer service line on 1800 45 45 00.