- About Us
- Latest News
- Goulburn Valley Water staff excel at the Victorian Water Industry Operations Conference
- Maintenance works underway at Corop Raw Water Storage
- Work begins on new Numurkah Water Treatment Plant
- Recycling facilities established at wastewater management facilities
- Tallarook Water Main Replacement Works - Sanctuary Road
- Water pressure interruption for Dookie residents
- Water Refill Station installed at Y Water Discovery Centre – Yea Wetlands
- Euroa Secondary College wins $1,000
- Tongala Water Treatment Plant works completed
- Treated Recycled Water to be Released into the Mosquito Drain: Tatura
- Ice Pigging to clean sewer main
- Proposed Extension and Diminishment to the Broadford Sewerage District
- Proposed Extension and Diminishment to the Broadford Water District
- Nagambie clearwater storage construction to begin
- Marysville Water Treatment Plant upgrade underway
- New water treatment plant to support town growth in Numurkah
- Eildon water main replacement works
- Water main ruptures in Numurkah
- Pay your water bill securely online
- Tatura Water Tower Upgrade – Abseilers to Erect Temporary Netting
- Introduction of Stage 1 Water Restrictions for Pyalong
- Employment Opportunities
- Community Consultation
23 September 2011
Improvement works by Goulburn Valley Water (GVW) will soon commence on a water main in central Seymour.
GVW District Manager, Ian Matheson, said approximately 490m of ageing water main will be replaced. “The works will improve both the reliability and flow rate for the area. It is also expected to contribute to more consistent water quality.”
Works to replace the main extend along Watson and Wimble Streets, beginning at Moyle Street and continuing up to Oak Street. “We anticipate some minor inconvenience for traffic so ask that residents remain clear of these areas where possible,” Mr Matheson said.
The $180,000 project is being undertaken by construction company Infratec International Pty Ltd. “The works will be carried out over a 3 week period, with an anticipated project completion in late October 2011,” he said.
To report a service issue residents can contact GVW’s 24 hour customer service line on 1800 45 45 00.