Our Education Officers work with schools and can advise teachers about water based curriculum activities, programs and resources.
We offer free guided tours, talks and incursions covering a wide range of topics including Choose Tap, the water cycle, water treatment, wastewater management and reusing recycled water. Details of activities on offer can be found below.
We also support the Goulburn Broken Waterwatch program and can assist schools to monitor the water quality of their local waterway and learn about the Goulburn Broken Catchment. National Water Week is an event held each year during October that encourages schools to take part in water related competitions and activities.
- We are flexible and can present any activity at any time, not just in the allocated term (except T3)
- There is a booking limit of one session per class per year
- Excursion bookings are subject to availability
- Book at least two weeks in advance
- No bookings can be made from 4 September - 23 October
- Complete our online booking form if your school is interested in taking part in our education program
- Teachers MUST supervise and discipline students (presenter has the right to cancel if this doesn't occur)
- Organise own transport for excursions
- Bring own first aid kit and qualified first aid staff member for excursions
- Ensure students dress appropriately for excursions